Tuesday, December 7, 2010







Two weekends ago, Jared and I celebrated the last wedding of the season. We've been to eight this year, including our own, and if you've ever glanced through the photos of me on Facebook you'd think that's all I ever do. It was kind of a wedding bliss whirlwind, but we've had a great time at each one! It was so much fun to see how each couple made their wedding unique. Here's a photo tour of our weddings this year, in reverse order:
Manda VandeKopple and all of us girls freezing a the Rockford Dam
At Holly and Corey Osbeck's wedding, they had a photo booth that was tons of fun to play with!
My old roomie Heather and dear friend Kristin at Heather's wedding
Ben and Jeannie got married at an old dairy farm, it was beautiful!
Audrey made a beautiful bride!

  

A very cramped group hug for Chelsi and Jaime's wedding



My cousin Erin and all her girls


Me and Jared!! Not to brag, but I love this picture. (is that even considered bragging?)
All these weddings have made me infinitely more grateful for my own. It was such a beautiful day, and so many people put in work and time to make it great! If you want to see more pictures from our big day, check them out here. Jared and I are approaching the half year mark. All I can say about these past 6 months---I love being married!!! Congrats to all you new brides out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment